Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.internationalpoolproducts.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store, when you leave a comment or if you fill out our online form.
What we collect and store
While you use our site we collect:
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Optional account information such as username and password.
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways, including when you:
- Visit our website
- Leave a comment on our website
- Use our contact forms
- Make an order on our website
- Make enquiries about our products and services over the phone
- Contact Us
How we use this information:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Providing you with a product or service
- Responding to your requests/enquiries including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
Storing your data:
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you will periodically be sent an email newsletter. You can, at any time opt out of the newsletter. Every newsletter you receive has a button to ‘unsubscribe’, which does precisely that – no questions asked.
As a previous client, you may receive promotional emails from time to time. These are different from the newsletter, and will only be sent when we have important news that we think is relevant to you. Again, at any time, you may request to be removed from this list if you don’t want to hear from us again.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who on our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example our shipping partners.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data